Thursday, November 13, 2014

Purpose Statement and Design Plan (Project 3)(Argument Synthesis) Draft

Purpose Statement
Purpose: The purpose of my synthesis paper is to analyze a group of authors about the workplace; future, and how different things are going to change like working and hiring.  Dr. Wielgos assigned this project and I wanted to make changes and how it affects everyone that wants a job or is working.  I want my audience to be active about this issue and I want them to understand as well because it affects everyone in this world.  My main priority about this paper is that I want my audience to be concern about the future issue and to work ahead so we wont make the same mistake over.  This paper is truly going to benefit me next week when I start work.  Therefore, I want to help my audience to plan for the future. This paper will be very organized with straightforward points so my audience could understand everything that is going on.

Audience:  My audience will be students who are getting a future job. They should take a look into their jobs for more information and should see what the future has for them.  My audience should read my paper when they are alone in the library or outside of class where there is no noise so they could focus reading it.  When they finish I wanted them to be able to look at their future and see if there’s an issue or not. Also, they will understand that there will be effects on their future and they will be changes for the up coming years.  Lastly, after reading this paper my audience will be able to change their future or not change their future.


No comments:

Post a Comment