Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Closing Statements (Project 2)

When comparing my statement of purpose, design plan, and my final paper I feel that I did a very good job on what I wanted to bring home to my audience. I know I did a good job because I analyzed every movie with good detail and gave examples of the real world as well. I knew this would be a perfect thing because all pictures were all the same a guy and a girl hold and looking at each other. My photo essay was a lot different from this paper. The reason why is because for my photo essay it was more of taking pictures and less words and for the rhetorical analysis is more words and less pictures. To be honest, I think I did a good job on both papers and I gave good examples to show my audience what I wanted to get across.

No comments:

Post a Comment