Thursday, September 4, 2014

What matters to me the most

What matters to you the most?

What matters to me the most is family, I say that because I believe that at the end of the day family will always be there for you no matter what goes on in my life. Friends come and go, but family never leaves, What lead me to believe this is when I started high school I had some trouble with school work and the people who were so called my friends where never there for me, but somehow my family always seem to be there for me to help me when i wanted to give up during my high school careers. Not only that but I knew that when ever I had some type of problem I would first go to my family because they are truly the ones that I know that they won't go behind my back an talk about me in bad way. Therefore, my family means the world to me. I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment